BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm still around!

I am still around! My wireless internet card broke and my kids broke the screen on my laptop!!! I finally got a phone that I can use and post blogs with!!! I am still working on for and I just started cherished wedding again! My baby boy is almost 2ready already!!!! Time is flying by!!! I'm still working at Walmart!

4 comments:

angel parker said...

So great to see a post from you Gretchen and the boys are growing up fast!

Lyn said...

Glad to hear that you are still employed and that the boys are doing well. Everyone looks great! The boys look like they love each other a great deal. Sorry that you have been having computer issues. Look forward to seeing your next update. I have become a follower.

Carolyn NC said...

Glad you're working and your boys are looking so cute!

Katrien said...

Gretchen, I gave you the Liebster Award. Check my blog for more info!
Hugs
Katrien

ps. I hope you're allright, it's been awhile since your last post